Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nuffnang really pays. Believe it.

Assalamualaikum wbh, 

Fellow friends. Yes, I have neglecting this blog for a while now. 2011 has started with a bang. Giler punya busy. And I presume this trend will continue for.. err.. forever. I don't see the pace will slowed any time soon. Combined with the fact that I am currently a student now! I am super-duper busy. 
Anyways, I just wanted to inform that I have received a cheque from Nuffnang! Yess!! Took them a while because I didn't check my details properly. I did check, and I thought it should be okay. But the lack of "BIN" or "BINTI" or "A/L" can effect the check preparation. So Nuffnang had informed me to update my info, which I did. I corresponded few times with them which they responded immediately. They later send an email that they will invoke the cheque preparation process and gave me a date where I should be expecting to receive the cheque. It arrives a week earlier! I am impressed. Thank you Nuffnang.

So for those who have some reservation about trusting Nuffnang;don't . They really pay you. If you are a blogger you've got nothing to loose. Just register and put up the advert and forget about it. That's what I did anyways. Yes, I know if you wanna earn more you've got to participate in contests and activities. That's what put me off earlier. I don't like crowds and slow in making new friends. So a Nuffnangers gathering for me is a big No-No. But I like to write. Anyways, I decided to give it a shot. What if I just put my ad, in my 2 blogs and see what happens. Tadaaaa. I still got paid. Takdelah banyak like some other active bloggers who updates every day and participate in activities held by Nuffnang, but I still got a cheque. Minimal to withdraw payment is if you reach RM50. I got a little bit more than the minimal amount. Great what?

Thanks Nuffnang. You rock! And the milkadeal is really a good deal. Showcasing local products from real people and from small businesses. Hats off! Thanks again Nuffnang!

4 comments:

  1. congrate,blehla gi shopping time cuti2 ni,hhehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Belum bank in lagi cek tuh. Baru nak bank in kejap lagi. Hehehe. Takdelah banyak but okayla kan. Have a blast with your 4 tickets..

    ~dreamerz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure is awesome.thanks - dreamerz

    ReplyDelete