Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bye-bye French Open. Hello World Cup 2010

2010 is full of colorful sporting events. Can't wait for World Cup to start. Followed later by Wimbledon, I guess. And why is this obsession to watch World Cup on HD TV. Is it because the cable provides the event in full HD. I think it's just marketing strategies to encourage to people to subscribe to HD channels after this. I actually read in the newspaper that there's an increase of people buying HD TV. Man, what people would do for World Cup. Every once in 4 years men just go crazy. Hahaha.

The best World Cup to me was World Cup 98. And not just because France won. Colorful teams and players with great character. Yikes I just used the word colorful twice. Hahaha. Later.

1 comment:

  1. Zidane is the best ever... this forthcoming WC edition, i'm going for:

    Argentina! Argentina! Argentina!

    ReplyDelete