Sunday, June 6, 2010

French Open 2010

Owh I am a bit frustrated that Sam Stosur didn't win the French Open. But Schiovone played well and deserved to win. I was already disappointed when Justine Hennin lost to Sam Stosur, but decided that I wanna root for Stosur. in the final. Maybe next time Stosur.

Now I am watching the Man's final between Rafael Nadal and the giant killer Robin Soderling. A lot of people are rooting for Soderling. People like to support the underdogs,I think. Sorry Robin, my vote is for Nadal. I think he is in form. And probably in the best shape in the past 2 years or so. I think he will win. He already won 2 sets 6-4, 6-2 and currently leads 4-3. He probably wins this in straight set. Hahaha. For the Nadal haters, he's gonna win the French Open and I think he's gonna win Wimbledon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment