Monday, June 14, 2010

Testing the water..

Too many games to discuss and update but so little time. Have been at my other half's hometown where the internet connection using both 3G Broadband account kinda sucked. Works quite well during the day, but by night time it took ages just log in to blogger.

Anyways, I do not want to be deterred. I will update as much as I humanly can on WC2010. Although I have other things on my mind. Contrary to other people might think, my world does not revolve around World Cup only. I am going for an interview tomorrow, so earlier tonight I was busy preparing for the interview.

My last interview was last year, and the previous one is the year before. Is it a habit of mine to attend 1 interview a year just to see my worth in the market? Just to see that probably some other company might need me? I don't know, maybe. Sometimes I went to those interviews to explore opportunities and some other time, it is just to solidify my feelings that I am already at a good place. All those job interviews including tomorrow's was not initiated by me. I was headhunted. Hahaha. Sounds cocky huh? I didn't mean too. But it did boost my self-esteem and confidence.

I am not in a hurry to leave. As I said before I am at a good place now. But maybe I just wanna see again, how much the hiring company values me. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. good luck, for the interview... gambatte kudasai

    ReplyDelete